Worked with a local chef establish Dough on the Go as a successful “virtual” artisanal donut & bagel business in the early part of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Set up and maintain e-commerce enabled website to support online ordering for delivery and pickup
- Manage all online and offline marketing, including setting up and maintaining Instagram account and Facebook presence, and producing business cards, logo stickers, logo stamp for packaging
- Established processes for and assisted with order management and customer service
- Developed full business plan to support potential fundraising efforts
Helped a licensed physical therapist launch a website for her new business when she left a group practice to go independent.
- Set up multi-page website
- Assisted with brand naming (nickname is “Rads”) and logo creation